sudndai sheningins prt 0 sudndai sheningins prt 0

Thanks! but what the hell

Yeah what the hell was tghat about i just wasted about a minute of my life wathin this and frankly it made no sense and was just a waste of time for the flash artist and the poor souls who view it... so thanks for the blam point!

The Girl and The Tree The Girl and The Tree

Awwwww

Wow tht was amazing. i loved that music. where do people manage to find that sort of stuff? anyway i think the art couldve been better but i like it. simple but effective. keep it up and ignore the last review. the one that gave you 3

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

make more

too true.. ive never liked ebaums world. pleas post that on ebaums if you can. keep trying until its up there. SCREW YOU EBAUM!!!

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

WOW...

Bloody hell you must have been high.. i was pretty much in stitches. damned funny you hav too much energy for your own goood....mmmmm......why did you have to eat jesus... poor jebus....yeeesss.mmmm ok,. yeah moving on that was damned funny and well...damned funny..the quality could have been better, but we want another one..maybe digimon next time......Gotta Catch em all,,,POKEMON...yay

Stickfighting Stickfighting

i quite liked it

i liked it but one thing bugsd me what program was it made with that must have taken ages with pivot and it didnt look quite like pivot anyway please tell me

Tehaxor responds:

It was made with pivot.
Thnx for the comment.

St. Nick on Drugs St. Nick on Drugs

really pointless

mad and pointless, i cant really give it a good score coz it just had no point. you could have mad him sing a song YAY!!

TrickyTank responds:

Maybe Christmas 2006? I'll keep what I got here and do exactly that!

A very Boring Xmas A very Boring Xmas

I need more

that was amazing i loved every minute of it i still dont like the clocks voice but stuff the voice i still loved it.

SamFisherClock responds:

And you will get more... some other time :)
Merry xmas

Destroy the Wall Destroy the Wall

WOW...!

that was amazing. make loads more of them. just a quick question what tool did you use to draw them did you put the men on different layers or did you put parts of the body on different layers or did you do it completely frame by frame. please reply.
oh yeah the movie,,, it was absolutely amazing ive always wanted to do animations like that but i need tips so ill make do with watching awesome ones like this.

Deranged-Productions responds:

Haha, thank you sah.

I just used the brush with 0.25 smoothing, every stick was drawn on a different layer but the body parts were all on the same one. That, and ALMOST completely frame-by-frame (I used maybe 2 tweens, but never on a stick). Only advice I could give you is to practice drawing a lot. I couldn't animate for beans until I started practicing drawing frequently, probably because I couldn't think what the next logical action of a character would be.

Anyways, good luck with your animations, thanks for the praise too =D

Samurai Champloo: SK Pt.1 Samurai Champloo: SK Pt.1

pretty damned good

i loked it i gave it 4/5 i thought the graphics were great i just thought the animation could have been better, like when the green guy was running. plus would it have been possible to get englsh dialogue but no matter i kinda like japanese. i think that would be a definite 5 if you made a whole storyline out of it and slightly better animation. but very good.

PANDAmonium PANDAmonium

man that was amazing

if youve only been using flash that long and uve already made that well.... ur gonna bee one hel of an animator one day. that was great i loved it all. make more disco panda animal music things!!!!!

Holo-Alf responds:

Thanks dude, I'm really going to start taking my time on flash. I didn't think I'd be able to do it when I first started, I'm not a great artist. But looking at what you're all saying, I can take it more seriously. Thanks!